Full Stack Web Attack - FAQ
What is this training about?
This training covers web application vulnerability research - Approaches to discovering and exploiting complex server side web application vulnerabilities.
What is included?
- Four days of hands-on practice, training and guidance
- A very detailed digital handbook with step by step guides for each module and solution
- The course slide deck used for lectures
- A copy of the whole training platform (all modules and docker containers)
- Access to private channels of our slack workspace (continued support after training for completing content )
What is the course structure?
- Hours: 9am - 5pm*
- Lunch break: 12.30pm for 1 hour
- Coffee break: 10.30am for 10 minutes
- Coffee break: 3.15pm for 10 minutes
* The day-to-day hours maybe adjusted at the discretion of the trainer and students.
How many students are their per class?
For online classes, there is a maximum of 16 students and live classes with a maximum of 20.
What is the price of the course?
All prices are in USD and include IVA:
- Student price (must register with .edu email address) $3,133.17
- Early bird price (6 weeks before the session) $3,600.00
- Regular price $4,000.00
Why are you only offering X number of public trainings this year?
Our primary business is vulnerability research and exploitation. Course content is derived from such research and in order to provide a training that covers bleeding edge attack techniques the instructor needs to continually improve their skills.
Is this class offered online?
Can I get a discount?
Do you offer private trainings?
Yes, but only online for now. Please contact training@ if you are interested.
Do you offer a certification for this training?
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException com.source.incite.FullStackWebAttack.certification(FullStackWebAttack.java:38) org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:425) org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:228) org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1913) org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:462)
Sorry but this class does not offer a certification at this time.